1. You’ve received the postcards and watched the documentaries, but observing wildlife whilst on location is an experience everyone should experience for themselves at least once. Book a safari holiday for yourself for a truly remarkable getaway. Watching large herds of elephants at a waterhole and observing giraffes prune the tops of trees is something you’ll never be able to forget. Track lions until their roars are behind the next tree and enjoy the exhilarating experience of watching a leopard stalk its prey.
2. Explore a landscape unlike any other and be inspired by beautiful waterfalls, plains, forests and sea views. Africa has a unique countryside that inspires and enchants; it is the perfect place for a romantic getaway and the ideal place for an adventure holiday with your friends and family. Go hiking in the majestic mountains, participate in the excitement of a walking safari, and enjoy the adrenaline rush of white water rafting. Here, you’ll be able to lose yourself in a world away from everything you’ve previously known and will be able to soak up the strong African sun and enjoy the idyllic landscape you’ve stumbled upon. In every direction you’ll be faced with a new aspect of the continent; at the end of your holiday you’ll join the hundreds of thousands who have fallen in love with this continent before you.
3. Many tourists who embark on African safari tours find themselves being treated to beautiful and luxurious accommodation. Made to feel like royalty, every indulgence is at their beck and call, and each one of their needs is catered for. Private lodges and private game reserves show guests how to enjoy simple needs extravagantly, and show them how to enjoy the beauty of Africa in style. Be pampered at the lodge spa, enjoy the delicious cuisine prepared for you by your private chef, and embark on private game drives with staggering views.
4. The personal nature of African safaris adds to their charm. Not only do they offer guests the chance to explore the African landscape, observe the wildlife and enjoy luxury accommodation, but guests are also made to feel at home. Lodge staff and game drivers are friendly to all guests, and enjoy breakfasts and dinners on the lookout decks with them. Birthdays, weddings, and the festive season are all the more jovial as lodge staff join in with the celebrations.
5. Perhaps the most lovable aspect of African safaris is the peace and quiet which they offer guests. Far away from the constant buzz, sounds of traffic and bright lights of the city, game reserves offer guests a tranquil and serene environment where they can kick back and relax. Observing the animals, enjoying spa treatments, and lounging on a deck chair allow guests to reconnect with their inner peace and let go of all stresses.
It’s not hard to see why African safaris are amongst the most sought after vacations in the world. They take guests to another world – far away from the stresses of busy cities – and show them the interesting wildlife, exquisite landscape, luxurious accommodation and beautiful people of the African continent. A visit to Africa will leave you feeling refreshed and relax, and will enchant you, making you fall in love with a beautiful continent.